AdClear v18.104.22.1687452(Non-Root Full-Version Ad Blocker) is a non-root ad blocker for Android devices. There’s only one version of the app, and it’s free. We released it at the end of December and are looking for feedback and help in making AdClear the best it can be. Our adblocker is the best in the market at blocking YouTube ads, and we’re the first on Android to block encrypted ads. As a bonus, adblocker saves battery, bandwidth, and loading times for users, and keeps users safe from malware-infected ads. The best part: it’s free. If you want to keep advertisers out, AdClear’s here for you.
AdClear / Specifications
- Price: Paid
- Added Date: May 22, 2018
- Requires Android: 4.1+
- Developer: SEVEN Networks
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Category: Tools
- Version: 22.214.171.1247452 (Non-Root Full)
- Version history: AdClear
AdClear v126.96.36.1997452(Non-Root Full-Version Ad Blocker)
- Blocks encrypted ads
- Works with Wi-Fi and cell data
- Blocks ads in apps
- No Root Required
- On-device VPN Blocks ads across apps & browsers.
- Selective app filtering
- VPN is used only to locally route the traffic to adblocker in the device itself.
- AdClear Support for all browsers
- Log of blocked ads
- Encryption-proof blocking
- On-device VPN means your data never touches our servers.
- Saves bandwidth and battery
- Increases loading speeds online
- Tested, proven, patented technology never slows your device down.
- Install this app, its on-device VPN, and security certificate: fewer ads in seconds.
- YouTube ads
- Encrypted ads
- Clickbait ads
- Intrusive ads
- Improved ad detection.
- Fixed an issue where Top Blocked Apps block number was not formatted for some users.
- Made Top Block Apps Clickable see stats.
- Bug fixes and improvements.